CamZ

Home Webcam Console Archived News Yesterday's Girls Reviews Interviews Forum
Links Top List Chat Hosts Search FAQ Add Site  Gay

Webcam site Ranking
1 CamContacts
2 DxLive
3 imLive
4 Flirt4Free
5 Cams.com
6 Webcams.com
7 LiveJasmin
Survey
Help Improve this site, take my Survey
New Reviews
RagazzaInChat
CamDuty
AtrevidasCam
Camflare
Sala21
StudioHotline
Studio66TV
777livecams
GlamourStarsLive
Seeme.com
121SexCam
AdultWebCam4u
CandyCrib
CamCity
RedVelvetDesires
BongaCams
RealTouchInter
LiveParadise
CassCams.com
FreeFantasy.XXX
ScoresLive.com
FreeCamStars
TubeCamGirl
Camatrix
LiveStrip
SkinVideo Cams
Webcam-Chat-X
Chaturbate

List of Gay Webcam

wewhatsitsabob

 

 

De-listed sites

Mar 2012: Delisting this joint review as these are now split up into separate things run by different companies and this old review is not accurate any more. By Dec 2018 it has become a Streamray / CumTV whitelabel.

Camz / PrivateCamz / CamWorld.com

Not spent much time on Camz (aka PrivateCamz aka Camworld.Com) but it looks pretty good.  There are lots of hosts listed, about 30 girls are live at a time.  Some of the hosts support the Sinulator Remote Toy thing.

To login all you need to give is an email address.  Your address becomes your user name, and the password is emailed to you.

Then at first login choose a nickname to use in chat.

For security reasons they have MAX limits that users can spend each day. Your MAX daily limit will increase as time goes on. The starting amount as a new user is to per purchase (per day) is US$ 30.00. You will not be able to add more than this amount to your shopping cart.  They are doing this as a security precaution to protect their exposure to stolen credit cards obviously which is fair enough.

The first time you try to chat at Camz with a girl you find out that as a NON-FUNDED member you have 15 minutes of free chat you can use. To get unlimited free chat you must put some money into your account by buying "chips". You do not have to spend those chips, it will simply give you unlimited free chat -- and of course have something ready if you do decide you want to go into private shows.

The per minute rates at Camz vary from $2.99 per minute up to $6.99 per minute.

Two way shows are possible if you have a webcam, and you want to let your host see you too.

Some of the thumbnails in the "who's on line" view actually are live thumbnail videos:

 

Buying chips can be done via credit card, sending them a check, wire transfer, or "PayCash wallet" which I have not heard of before.

You can sign up as a host right away on line: 50% of all shows revenue. You will also earn an extra 25% if that member was referred by you, making a total of 75% of all revenue.

Chat hosts should signup here: Camz Chathost Signup.

I don't quite get the difference between "Camz" and "PrivateCamz" -- it's clearly the same company but a different product?  This is one of the sites where girls with their own sites use the camz system to do their webcam shows.

If you have any more information about Camz, please drop me a note in the webcam forum, thanks.

 

Pro for Exhibitionists

50% of all shows revenue.

Con for Exhibitionists

 

Pro for Voyeurs

Flash video works on almost all Windows PCs

Con for Voyeurs

 

horizontal rule

Promotion: I received an email from PrivateCamz stating that extra 10% chips will be given out if one buys chips within the next 48 hours.  

[Home] [Webcam Console] [Webcam Feature Shows Schedule] [Webcam Top List] [Archived News] [Yesterday's Girls] [Directory] [Interviews] [Links] [Chat Hosts] [Search] [FAQ] [Add Site] [Webcam Software]
Last modified: 01/29/15                            Feedback                            Webmasters $$     
Copyright of adult-webcam-faq.com 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved