wewhatsitsabob

What is this?

Add to My Yahoo!

RegisterRegister     Log inLog in  

skype cam girls

Reply to topic  

Adult Webcam FAQ Forum Index -> Chat -> skype cam girls
jrock123

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: skype cam girls / skype cam girls

Looking for cam girls that use Skype. It seems to be the best video chat software by far. Why are not many performers using it? 
bestgirlsoncams

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Skype Cam Girls / skype cam girls

95% of our cam girls are using skype, msn and yahoo. Check them here: http://bestgirlsoncams.com 
raven69skye
Spends too much time online

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

I use Skype. I love it. smile 
nadineharris17
Not so new

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

Is skype for free? 
Frand
Not so new

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

Actually how do you use skype to be a camgirl?Is it just an extra you give to guys you meet on other sites?Won't those sites not like you doing that taking customers away from them?Can you be a camgirl entirely on skype and not use any other site but then how do you get customers and get paid? sorry more stupid questions! one day I'm gonna learn how this all works. 
Sashy
Not so new

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

to Frand:
Skype has very good video quality here and it is easy use and understand!

Frand wrote:
Won't those sites not like you doing that taking customers away from them?

Alot of sites forbid use of other site or Skype. You can use Skype if guys pay you on site only so they make profit also.
Frand wrote:
how do you get customers and get paid?

paypal or payza or cashx guys can get money back and check you are unsure and he can easy fool you or maybe he even does never send it or say that it is lost.

Be carefull you are not allowed give email or names or contacts outside site! They can ban you and I can not believe you can earn and have guys on Skype only! So I believe new girls must start with big site or studio for first begins.

This are no 'stupid questions' I am new also and I learn and try help others. I wish this helps your questions because I get good answers also for my questions always! The girls here on this forum are very nice and helpfull!

Good luck with start,
Sashy

Last edited by Sashy on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total 
melanieoncam
Spends too much time online

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: skype cam girls / skype cam girls

jrock123 wrote:
Looking for cam girls that use Skype. It seems to be the best video chat software by far. Why are not many performers using it?

I use it for cam shows with Niteflirt but only if they are on the phone with me the entire time, which is the only way to use it through them without violating Niteflirt's terms of service. There are not many other ways to take payment which are reliable other than Niteflirt so I stick with them.

oops, and I just realized someone drug this post up from the grave, from years ago! lol

Hony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: / skype cam girls

Never mind - it's a valid topic and I think more and more girls are now using or even focusing on Skype.

Though really it isn't different to what we used to call "yahoo chat" camgirls... it's just the technology changed to a different company.

I know skype cam girls are popular now as ever but there isn't much for me to write about them so they don't often feature in this site.

However of course they are always welcome in this forum.

Frand
Not so new

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

i think i'll just use skype for family and not use it for business. it is all so complex keeping it all separate i think i am happer if if i just have the sex business only on the sex sites and don't mix them 
Hony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: / skype cam girls

If you are finding it confusing then I agree it's a good decision to keep personal/private and work/public stuff separated.

Not many people have the chance but I know some even have entirely separated computers and places just to avoid confusion.

In this business we really have to be thinking about our privacy all the time. No matter that most of the viewers are ok people are are not going to cause trouble, but it only needs one to go crazy-stalker to really upset your life!

So everybody be safe out there ...

Lorrie
Old hand

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

Hony wrote:
If you are finding it confusing then I agree it's a good decision to keep personal/private and work/public stuff separated.

Not many people have the chance but I know some even have entirely separated computers and places just to avoid confusion.

In this business we really have to be thinking about our privacy all the time. No matter that most of the viewers are ok people are are not going to cause trouble, but it only needs one to go crazy-stalker to really upset your life!

So everybody be safe out there ...

In my experience, I find most crazies being the adult webcam hosts! laughing That's why I only post messages at this adult site....

Hony
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: / skype cam girls

We all crazy here. Just me crazy talking to myself. You are a figment of my over active imagination! Probably too much spicy food last night. laughing 
Sashy
Not so new

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: / skype cam girls

Hony wrote:

Hony this is important help! I also have two emails. One for work and I hide it and one for me private. But some times stupid windows makes automatic complete on email and I use wrong email frown How you do this?

Lorrie wrote:
That's why I only post messages at this adult site

I plan reduce my time here also and it works! More time for chat! smile But topics here are all so interesting frown And not 'only' because I also post in other forums alot! frown

Hony wrote:
We all crazy here.

Crazy is interesting. Normal is boring! wink

Kisses,
Sashy

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Welcome Back Website!
3 MsMammary 1036 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am
No new posts recording cam2cam
7 jrock123 1940 Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:33 pm
No new posts Professionals on Cam sites
3 louchey 1589 Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:17 am
No new posts Hosts on Multiple Sites
3 Edward666 1112 Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:19 am
No new posts Anyone seen Sheree?!?
0 AlanTAK69 1135 Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  

Adult Webcam FAQ Forum Index -> Chat -> skype cam girls All times are GMT + 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1
The messages about skype cam girls on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.